Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

After Mother's day, and transfer week

Hi!
I was so good to talk to you and see ya'll yesterday.  Oh!  There is a member in our ward, Brother Brown.  (His name is Charlie Brown...for reals.  And they ae one of my FAVORITE families)  We went over there last night, and he said that when I come back to visit El Paso one day, he has a hot date lined up for me.  haha.  : )

I'm glad it's getting warm.  We were in the 90's yesterday.  Here's to a summer in El Paso!!  Yikes.

I can't think of anything I forgot to tell you...things are going good.  We're hoping for a few baptisms.  I've been feeling a little homescik lately...but I think that comes with the package of getting close to the end.  But Sis. M and i are best friends...that makes missionary work a lot easier and more enjoyable.  I'm really glad we're staying together...plus it'll help me with living with a person for more than 6 weeks...I've always had a change.  I don't know how I'm ever going to get married.  haha!

I don't know how I'm ever going to date when I get home though.  Seriously, I like to think that I won't be awkward.  And I might not be in general...but good heavens!  I don't know how I'm going to go on dates.  Talk to boys, yes.  That's fine.  but go on dates and not be awful?  I don't know if I'll ever get married!  : 0  haha

Love you  : )

Sister Brown







No comments:

Post a Comment