Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Another week gone by...

Hey y'all!
Sorry it feels ike I haven't updated in awhile...

The normal curse has fallen upon my companion.  She got sick!  She couldn't really keep down a meal at all for a few days...so we worked through it, and then stayed in Sunday and Monday (a couple of weeks ago). Those are long days as a missionary when you can't leave the apartment.  But I worked out a little (you get a little sitr-crazy), and read all of "Our Search for Happiness."  I would definitely reccommend it.  : )

Things are good here.  We're teaching Sarah, and things are going pretty good.  She came to church on Sunday and seemed to like it!  We're also planning on a luau in a couple weeks.  It's proving to be a lot of work to get everything put together, but I'm excited.  Hopefully everything will work out!

Sis. P and I are trying to find new people in creative ways...so we're singing at the park and things like that.  It's a lot of fun.  : )  The weather is super nice, but the wind is picking up.  I'm not excited for a dusty spring haha.

Love y'all!!

Love,
Sister Brown

1 comment: