Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas time is coming

Well, no epic crashes this week, but we had a pretty awesome week!

Last  pday consisted of washing and waxing our car to prepare for inspections this weekend.  And when we washed and waxed our car, really I mean that we went to a car wash, and then we mostly let the Elders wax our car, and I just "waxed off"  ;)  But then we played a cool game of chair soccer.  It was super fun!

We taught more lessons this week, which feels really good.  We're finally really figuring out how to work with the ward and everything...it's awesome.  Getting everything organized with new ways to get members out is splendid.  We went to the mission office a couple times ths week to run some errands and that was a blast.  The office ladies are a few more of my favorite people on this planet.  : )  We had exchanges again too...they always throw me off a little.  But this time I was in my own area, doing my own thing, and it was a blast.  :)  We are so blessed with the sisters we have.

We went to a "choirside" this week.  So, there was a choir from somewhere in the area.  I miss performing sometimes.  But there was also a bell choir there, and they were AWESOME!  Seriously so cool.  : )  I think I want to join one one day.  haha

ALL day Saturday was a zone conference.  It was a blast.  Elder Foster of the Seventy came and spoke to us.  I got to see all sorts of missionary friends, which is the best ever.  And get super spiritually fed, which is the super best ever too.  : )

Oh also, Sister C's. aunt lives in ABQ.  She leaves us little notes and things when we aren't home.  I haven't met her yet, but shes' super sweet.  : )

Then last night a family we are working with, we went over and helped them decorate theri tree and things.  We made a popcorn and cranberry garland, set up and decorated the tree, and then had hot chocolate and had a ton of un!  I love Christmas.  : )

Hope that y'all are getting ready for the season and having a super good time!  I love y'all a ton.  Remember the reason for the season.  Merry CHRISTmas!!!!  Love you!

Love,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment