Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

End of April

Hello!
Things with Swa are good.  : )  She has come to church twice, and to our Wednesday class.  We don't have a baptism date set yet, but we're working on it.  She wants to get baptized and we haven't seen Ciller again.  We're really sad about that.  She probably moved back to FL, so we just need to try and get a hold of her and send missionaries to her there.
Journal...not good overall.  But we went to the temple yesterday (!!!!!) and we spent about 10 hours in the car, so I was able to get a little caught up then.  That was nice.  I guess that goal will have to carry over a little.  But one cool thing, is that over  a year ago I started a little journal type thing where everyday I write one sentence about something that made me smile that day.   I accidentlaly stopped that for about 2 months, but I'm picking it back up again, and just those little sentences remind me of so many stories, so that's nice.
 : )

Success this week...we tend to keep running into single men to teach.  So that's a little awkward.  But we met this man named Tony.  He's a single dad...and a little flirty.  So we take guys with us wehn we teach him.  But he is super nice, and very prepared.  He's way cool to teach.  Before we could even commiit him, he told us that he was going to read tha BOM and pray about it, and make any decision he was going to make, based on his feelings from the Holy spirit.  And we hadn't even mentioned it!

Other adventures...Like I said, we went to the temple yesterday!  It was a really, really long day.  But it was so good.  I loved every minute.

Love,

Sister Brown  : )






No comments:

Post a Comment