Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Holy Moly

Hey all!

So, short on time again.  The kids are going to come in and take over the computers here in a sec...so we'll see how much I can fit in.

This week was excellent overall.  Everyone is doing really great.  :)  Well, everyone that we taught, that is.  We still haven't really been able to get a hold of Emilio and his family, or Cullen and his family.  Work and such, I guess.

But Max and Sandra met with Bishop last week, and are still planning on getting baptized with their little girl on October 26th, and getting married on the 12th!  So that's super exciting.  :)  Hopefully all of that will follow through like we want!  We are going to have an FHE  with them tonight at a member's, so I'm excited for that.

Amber and Phil made it to church yesterday with their family.  We had a lot of fun at a lesson last night...the secret is out of the bag.  Well, two secrets.  That I'm super jumpy and Halloween is Not my favorite holiday..  And they know my first name now.  Which...makes us feel closer somehow?  haha anyways, things are pretty good there.

Christina has been kind of difficult to get a hold of the lst couple of days too.  she still wasn't able to make it to church but we are teaching her tonight as well.  And we have a member that has been fellow shipping her and that is absolutely awesome.  : )

We had Zone Conference on Thursday!  I always love meetings like that.  We had a clothing swap, where the sisters can all bring and take whatever clothing they want.  I didn't grab anything this time, but we got to the meeting around 6:45 am to help set up, and do car inspections.  Then we were at the meeting until...like 4:15 or so.  It was great, and I learned all sorts of fun things!

Friday was planning all day.  And helping sisters and such.  We did a couple of exchanges this week.  Those are a little hard to just not be with your comp, or in your area so frequently, but overall it's way fun.  ; )  Again, learned lots of good things.  I went on a Spanish exchange.  I didn't know what was being said or going on at all most of the day.  But I learned some Spanish, so that's pretty fun!  I also got a hug from an old man.  it's always a little strange when that happens.  lol.

There was one night where I just wasn't sure what I was going to do with myself.  Things had been kind of hard...just emotionally and everything.  Anyways, I needed some kind of break and release.  So we ended up just buying some treats at the gas station across the street, and relaxing for about 4 mins.  I think I went a little overboard with the caffeine and treats, but I emotionally needed a break so I could actually focus.  It was good to just be weird for a night lol.

It rained a lot again.  We had a couple good storms...last night it just came out of no where, and hailed and it was awesome.  : )  I'm SO glad that it cooled down so much.

Anyways, that's about it for this week.  Love y'all bunches!  Keep working hard, and remember to always be happy!

Love,
Sister Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment