Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Time is flying

Hi ya'll,
 I am doing so good :) considering. I'm a little overwhelmed, but really I feel so much better. I'm realizing that the stress I was feeling before, was slipping into distress. Like, I really was trying to work hard to be happy, but it just wasn't the same. I feel bad about it still sometimes. But I'm so grateful that that weight is finally gone :) President and his wife came down to El Paso yesterday and did interviews with each of us. They met Sister M., and it was really good :) I'm always grateful when I get the chance to meet with them. Sister Miller (Mission Presidents wife) gives the greatest hugs :)  The training really is going well!! Sister M. is so willing to work and be obedient. When she meets new people she observes a lot more, but once she's comfortable she is super cute and fun. So she and I laugh a lot and have a blast :)
Time is going by SO fast! Yesterday was St Patty's Day, and I remember spending that day in the MTC a year ago. Yikes. Yesterday was also exactly 6 months from my homecoming date. I don't really like to think about that much to be honest... I feel such an urgency to get so much done!
We're probably gonig to be passing Rocco off to the elders... we have a feeling that he is kinda crushin on me. And Sister M. it was just me, and then got worse for both of us when she came. I love teaching him a lot, but it's getting awkward...... #sistermissionaryprobs. haha

Love you!

Sis. Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment