Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July

Hi!
It's been good here. I'm really excited to be back in ABQ.  It was super nice to see a lot of familiar faces at the baptism on Saturday. it felt kind of like going home a little. Sister Carter didn't know that I was going to be spending the night with her, so it was a really good surprise. It was SO good to see her :) And I should be able to see Christi, I just need to let her know that I'm here :)  It's really nice here in Cibola. I serve in ABQ, and a cute little village called Corrales.  It's DARLING. I love it a lot. I got to name our relief societies baby alpaca. His name is Harrison. We volunteer every Wednesday at the Corrales library, and it is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. also, it's cool cause everyone here seems so familiar in a way. Like, I know them, or they remind me of someone. I feel like I have a good work to do here.
Sorry things probably seem really scattered in this email... I feel like my thoughts are everywhere.
I love you so much. 

love,
sister brown

No comments:

Post a Comment